STYLE

STYLE
STYLE

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

HOW TO'S

HOW TO'S
HOW TO'S

OOTD- How I style 2 Primark A/W must haves!


Yesterday I went into good ol' Primark for a few basics and to also hunt for some shoes I've been wanting for a long time, but are always sold out! Well, this time I found em, and snatched em off the shelf faster than the speed of light haha. (£14) I also found this amazing faux fur scarf (£10) which looks great teamed with just a leather jacket. Here's how I styled the two together..

                                                                   Jacket - Charity shop/vintage
                                                                   Shirt - Charity shop/vintage
                                                                   Lipstick - Viva Glam 1, Mac
                                                                   Bag - Charity shop/vintage











                                                                                x