STYLE

STYLE
STYLE

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

HOW TO'S

HOW TO'S
HOW TO'S

Behind The Scenes / Blogger Takeover with Heba Clothing - Part 1

Sooo, a couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to take part in independent clothing company Heba Clothings first ever "Blogger Takeover", and I got to spend the day hanging out with Heba and photographer Kiran, modelling and styling some of her pieces from her collection, and taking a little behind the scenes tour of her studio! Definitely the most fun I've had in a long time, chatting about general girl stuff, and just getting creative! I haven't had the time to just hang out and do something creative in a while as I'm recovering from quite a few illnesses, so I really appreciated just taking a 
break and enjoying the moment.


Firstly we started off just getting to know each other and piecing a few outfits together back at Heba's studio - and what an amazing studio if I do say so myself! I was so inspired by all her little creative bits and bobs that she'd made herself, and the fact that her studio is based in her own home..you go girl!

I look so gross but I had to include it because please look at how amazing Heba's hair is!!!
Hehe..the wind wasn't our friend.
Kiran doing her thang x

This stunning two-piece is available to buy here.
All photos shot by the lovely Kiran Gidda (as pictured) - you should check out her Instagram and Tumblr account!
You should also check out Heba's personal blog here, I'm in love with her style!
Apologies for the high number of photos but I have spent far too many years feeling self conscious about myself, it's time to let that negative energy go! :) 
Part two to follow including a 70s style ensemble and an interview about my personal style..thanks again to these lovely girls, it was an amazing day! x