STYLE

STYLE
STYLE

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

HOW TO'S

HOW TO'S
HOW TO'S

BLONDIE - RAPTURE


Toe to toe
Dancing very close
Barely breathing
Almost comatose
Wall to wall
People hypnotised
And they're stepping lightly
Hang each night in Rapture

Just a few lyrics from one of my favourite Blondie songs from the 70s, because if you haven't noticed already it is well and truly in full swing in the fashion world. Also because I'm obsessed with Blondie, and 70s and 80s music so regardless of whats "in", I'm all for Debbie Harry whatever the weather.

I picked up this beautiful bell sleeved dress to wear on my birthday, so I guess this is really a belated birthday #OOTD. I particularly love the fact that it's yellow. Me and yellow have had a little love affair going on for some time now, and I think it suits me pretty well if I do say so myself! I spent the whole weekend eating in several restaurants with different friendship groups, laughing, and just generally having a good time with the people I love! Clubs are definitely over rated, and it was lovely to wake up all of the mornings hangover free and happy. 

Dress - Rokit Vintage £16
Bag - New Look sale £10
Boots - Topshop £89
Hat - River Island via Asos 

(This is the hat I was gifted by Style Fruits for being voted Blogger Of The Month, so thanks again to everyone who voted! x)

These photos were taken by Kiran Gidda. x

You can find me on Instagram! @Fayelienn